SailNet Community - View Single Post - Poor 'none' Factory Response
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2006

DaveMancini is on a distinguished road
Rick,

We are having a PS34 built. It should be done around the first part of February. I first went to the factory in June. On this last visit, I saw big improvements. The place was very busy. There were a lot more people working on boats. Allan Poole is making big changes in every facet of the business from marketing to production and, of course, this takes some time. He has plans for an online store for aftermarket stuff. He is a very personable and energetic guy with lots of experience organizing boatbuilding companies for success.

I think you got caught in between the change in the customer service person. I think you'll find Robin much more helpful. If you check the PSC list you'll find a bunch of responses to the announcement of his coming aboard with very positive comments. Many of the comments had to do with how helpful Robin had been finding obscure parts. I'd give him a try. Also, you might try posting on the List. There are a lot more people frequenting it, and PSC marketing and sales people monitor it and have responded to issues frequently. Good luck with your boat and I hope you find your part.

Dave
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook