SailNet Community - View Single Post - can I afford to continue sailing
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013

wind_magic has a spectacular aura about wind_magic has a spectacular aura about wind_magic has a spectacular aura about
Re: can I afford to continue sailing

This is a joke ...

Tell her that you were about to leave her and the kids because you just can't get it out of your mind how much you have given up. You gave up your friends, all of the extra money you had, all of your freedom, the motorcycle (you did want a motorcycle if you don't have one!), the sports car, you gave up dating, you gave up your bachelor pad, your video games, good movies (now you only get to watch Disney and "family" movies), and now you have to drive this stupid mini van all the time. That's it! you say, you're leaving! You just can't take it anymore! You feel trapped, and you feel like you are going out of your mind! You are going to go back to working in a fast food joint and hang out at the bar with your friends and go fishing on the weekends, she's on her own. Love just isn't enough anymore, and you hate her mom.

Then tell her haha, just kidding, but you're keeping the boat.

(By the way, I only read the first post on this thread and I'm going back to read the whole thread now, so hopefully this post is taken as the light hearted joke it is meant to be!)

Please support my
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by wind_magic; 01-29-2013 at 02:32 PM. Reason: Edit
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook