SailNet Community - View Single Post - Wombat returns .... tale follows ...
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013
Super Fuzzy Moderator

tdw is a jewel in the rough tdw is a jewel in the rough tdw is a jewel in the rough
Re: Wombat returns .... tale follows ...

Paulo .... one month nowhere near enough time, could not agree more. We'll probably do it again around Easter but I really need to increase the cruising time. Other than that planning on an NZ charter.

Caleb ... are you saying I'm pompous ? Man that hurts. I know I'm a sometimes overly verbose smart arse but pompous ? Gee whiz. I missed all the Enigma excitement, must go and check out the posts. What did he do to get banned ? Ref Kindle (ish thingys) I am a complete convert.

Hartley .... plenty of reading and thinking time. Finished your last but I'm afraid it change nothing, indeed in many ways the reverse. We'll talk more about this. Downloaded a bunch of P G Wodehouse and Josef Conrad plus paper editions of Peter Ackroyd's History of England vol II and an absolute gem of a book called "The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared" by Jonas Johanson.

Andrew B

"Do you think God gets stoned? I think so... Look at the platypus." Robin Williams.

Last edited by tdw; 01-29-2013 at 04:53 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook