Re: Wombat returns .... tale follows ...
TD, hope you had a wonderful cruise.
Just to catch you up, in your absence Sailnetters:
- Agreed on the single best anchor for all boats.
- Came up with a unified security solution (no more gun threads).
- Resolved once and for all the best boats for each every type of cruising.
- Solved global warming.
- Provided CD with the best recipe for BBQ'd bulldog.
- And except for that Enigma fellow everyone on Sailnet has kissed and made nice. Even the righties and lefties in off topic are holding hands and singing Kumbayah.
- Oh and Smacky taught Paulo about wedgies.
So really nothing much happened while you were away...
95 Catalina 30 Island Time
“Only two sailors, in my experience, never ran aground. One never left port and the other was an atrocious liar" - Don Bamford