Re: Wombat returns .... tale follows ...
TD, hope you had a wonderful cruise.
Just to catch you up, in your absence Sailnetters:
- Agreed on the single best anchor for all boats.
- Came up with a unified security solution (no more gun threads).
- Resolved once and for all the best boats for each every type of cruising.
- Solved global warming.
- Provided CD with the best recipe for BBQ'd bulldog.
- And except for that Enigma fellow everyone on Sailnet has kissed and made nice. Even the righties and lefties in off topic are holding hands and singing Kumbayah.
- Oh and Smacky taught Paulo about wedgies.
So really nothing much happened while you were away...
95 Catalina 30 Island Time
“If a man is to be obsessed by something, I suppose a boat is as good as anything, perhaps a bit better than most" - E.B. White