View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013
A palapa awaits me...

Razcar is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Razcar
Re: Making a living as a liveaboard

Quote:
Originally Posted by jostalli View Post
Go read "The Four Hour Work Week" by Tim Ferriss. He lays it all out and at the end gives countless opportunities and business ideas.
I have, 3 times. Have you actually tried doing what he says? His writing is compelling, and his ideas have merit. But having taken his advice and spent thousands trying to kick off a half dozen of my own businesses, using his very methods, I can't say it's as easy as he makes it appear to be int he book.

Without turning this into a Ferris convo, I'll just say that he had a business set up a running for years before he virtualized it... and even according to him, you have to blood/sweat/tears the thing before you get there... it's VERY tough to just jump into a totally virtual, turn-key, business requiring nothing more than a couple of hours to run, in a couple of weeks or months.

Looking back on it, I should have just bought a boat. At least I'd be on the water now.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook