SailNet Community - View Single Post - Dorade boxes???
Thread: Dorade boxes???
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013

Minnewaska will become famous soon enough Minnewaska will become famous soon enough
Re: Dorade boxes???

Quote:
Originally Posted by chef2sail View Post
......Complaints are contagious just like in a restuarant. When one person at a table send something back for whatever reason it usually leads to others at that tabble and even in the dining room....
I'm sure that's true. However, I've told the waitress that everything was fine, when it really wasn't up to par, about 100 times before I've ever sent anything back. It's just been marginal quality and the consumer doesn't want to be bothered with the confrontation or waiting for a replacement. If someone did so nearby and it encouraged me to do so, it wouldn't be because I caught the bug, it's because the product just didn't cut it in the first place.

So, knowing some have had issues with Nicros and some have not, should allow the OP to make their own informed decision. If I were to guess, I bet installation issues, how dirty the environment is, how well kept the boat may be, how old the unit is, perhaps even differences in models, will all impact experiences.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jeanneau 54DS

In the harsh marine environment, something is always in need of repair. Margaritas fix everything.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook