SailNet Community - View Single Post - Summer 2013 New England SailNet Rendezvous
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013

chef2sail will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to chef2sail
Re: Summer 2013 New England SailNet Rendezvous

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougSabbag View Post
OK, I don't know what a "sticky" is in SN, but I trust this is in that mode now, thanks to DRFerron!

I hope we get some response to meet in Marthas Vineyard this summer!
It IS a great New England destination spot to enjoy.

Thank you,
Doug
Great job. There is one ferry service from RI
Vineyard Fast Ferry - Martha's Vineyard Ferry Schedules

We have traveled out to the Vineyard from the Chessie a few times as we come up there on a vacation every summer. I especially like Oak Bluffs.

We will be in Newport/ Block/ Stonington/ Greenport area the last week of August should you find the venue doesnt work out and it is moved down further. If not I am sure you will have fun. Our rondevous is always a blast associating screenames names to faces. Some years we do a boat open house/ tour. Its just great meeting people and networking. Some of us have develped good frienships from that.

One of our group is a professional photographer and we met up another time and had great pitcures taken of our boats off of the bridge in Annapolis. My avatar pitcure is one of them. Solare, T37chef, and I have been featured in the Anything Sailing Calander from that photo shoot.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(photos by Joe McCary)
Charter member of the Chesapeake Lion posse

Our blog-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

“Sailing is just the bottom line, like adding up the score in bridge. My real interest is in the tremendous game of life.”- Dennis Conner
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook