SailNet Community - View Single Post - Keel Bolts
Thread: Keel Bolts
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013

Ajay73 is on a distinguished road
Re: Keel Bolts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellosailor View Post
There was no lecture. If you feel "lectured" and chastised, perhaps you are beginning to think you were wrong and the chorus right.

You asked a question in a web forum, you can expect to get opinions that differ from your own. When you don't mention that you had a repair professionally done, you can also expect that folks will take you at your word, i.e. that YOU made the repair.

When you find anybody who thinks your keel needs more bolts, anybody at all, just let the rest of us horrid lecturers know how wrong we all are. And of course, all the folks who say your standing rigging would be a priority (insurers among them) must just be out to sell you something.
I see your skills go into psychoanalysis. Feeling wrong. No one is saying I'm wrong. Just that I don't need them. Take a look at your post. You're trying to tell me what I should and should not be doing.

And still you persist. I'm not asking anyone if I need more bolts.

You're the only on who brought up standing rigging. Where did that come from? Just kind of evaluating my boat overall. Any charge for this service?

Mostly I guess you could not really answer the questions so decided just to throw out some words.

Last edited by Ajay73; 02-06-2013 at 09:08 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook