SailNet Community - View Single Post - Lets have a chat about multis.
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013
Super Fuzzy Moderator

tdw is a jewel in the rough tdw is a jewel in the rough tdw is a jewel in the rough
Re: Lets have a chat about multis.

Tropic .... it doesn't have to degenerate into a slug fest , nor should it. I guess you would most disagree with Paulo's assertion re offshore capability ? I think its fair for you to throw in your reasons.

I'm seriously trying to come to grips with the subject matter. Both sides of any subject need to be aired.

Andrew B

ps - Paulo ... I quite liked that Wilderness though she's probably a bit old. Other Schionning designs look interesting as does the Catana range. (when I have the time I'll start posting some pics.)

The age and layout of that Wilderness raises a couple of questions ... I'd have no hesitation in buying a ten or even twenty year old monohull if of Malo quality. How do the better class of cats hold up as the years pass by ? Also galley ? Up is the flavour of the century but why ? Down galley seems to make more sense from a "using the available space and opening up the salon" point of view.

“Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.” Terry Pratchett
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook