Re: Criteria for choosing a marina/ yacht club
As others have already pointed out, it has to be close to home.
- 1 hour, door to dock is my cutoff.
- there has to be space available... I tried several that did not.
- must allow me to work on my boat.
Nice to have;
- good docks - the admiral would not be happy with wobbly docks.
- pretty setting - I prefer to look at trees and homes, rather than the back of a ship yard.
- near a "packie" (it's a New England thing)
- food/dining nearby
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
USCG Licensed OUPV Captain, ASA 101/103/104/105 Certified Instructor - Also certified in Recreational Marine Electrical Systems