SailNet Community - View Single Post - Chesapeake Bay, Western Shore Marinas
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013

chef2sail will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to chef2sail
Re: Chesapeake Bay, Western Shore Marinas

Quote:
Originally Posted by T37Chef View Post
Oh come on Dave, you really gonna go there? A good friend of ours kept his boat at Port Annapolis as a liveaboard and loved it, they have a great liveaboard community with a great sailing city to boot!
I think I mentioned that didnt I. Of course she is a good friend of mine and my wifes and I have huge respect for her and Dan. We have shared many conversations and laughs. They helped us immediately and even drove us home after our boat was hit by lightning last year. She is one of the best posters on SN and I hope they chose her someday as a mod because of her wisdom and sense of fairness.

I just dont agree with what she said and I tried to do it in a respectful manner. If I wasnt respectful I apoligize. She is very sensitive to liveaboards and sterotypes which have been attributed in past postings and has been a champion of their lifestyle and I have HUGE respect for her educating many including myself.

I started a seperate thread to further look at the reasons why people chose the marinas/ clubs they do with a poll.

I am not sure what to say. Should I not post when I disagree if it is a friend of mine? You certainly had no problem with doing it when I wrote something you disagreed with and we are friends. Dont make more out of it than it is...I disagreed with what she said

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(photos by Joe McCary)
Charter member of the Chesapeake Lion posse

Our blog-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

“Sailing is just the bottom line, like adding up the score in bridge. My real interest is in the tremendous game of life.”- Dennis Conner

Last edited by chef2sail; 02-07-2013 at 10:28 AM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook