SailNet Community - View Single Post - Difference in boat prices?
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2002

BigRed56 is on a distinguished road
Difference in boat prices?

Ahoy , scurvy bildge rat here, the answer my friend is blowing in the wind or in Jeffs answer. Im not sure who mom is but his answer is a pretty good snapshot of the industry. Sailboat manfacture has little to do with reason. Does it matter to you how many third world humans it cost to build your dream boat ? Are you skilled enough to be able to work on your own boat or have enough money and lack of conscience to kill a few more peasants to not have to strain you voice by sniffing Styrene fumes to get the comfort and finish you desire? I mean really go by a reasonably priced boat and see if you and yours can hack it. See Jeffs list of 100,000 dollar boats and get wet. Let me ask you a question, who do you think owns Sailnet anyway? Lastly before anyone gets upset I admit to testing your skin thickness because in the real world your worth is deceided by the boat you own.

Big Red 56 cutlass at the ready, grappling hooks away, now if I could just get this GPS to work I''d be a real threat.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook