Thread: Nor'easter
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013
Sea Sprite 23 #110 (20)

mad_machine is on a distinguished road
Re: Nor'easter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimMcGee View Post
They've been hyping the hell out of the storm in Philly. We're right over the bridge in Jersey.

It's awful here. Absolutely brutal. We've gone into full on survival mode. There's a whole INCH of snow on the ground!!!!!

Thank GOD we're prepared. We've dipped into our emergency supplies. We have at least a year's worth of Spam and Dinty Moore stocked up just in case the government, or the aliens, or the Mayans or them dangerous Canadiens attack.

We just broke out the AR-15's and strapped the wireless camera to the dog and sent her out to scout the perimeter. We expect the looting to start any time now.

I've got my coffee and I'm glued to the Weather Channel.

Thank God they picked a really scary name for the storm so people take it seriously. After all who isn't struck with fear when they think of this?

Oh, and for the humor impaired this is called sarcasm.

Hope everyone in New England has a good weekend and the storm isn't too much of a pain in the butt.
You got it bad! We only got a dusting here at the shore

In the end all that matters is how fully you loved, how gently you lived, and how gracefully you let go of things that did not belong to you -Buddha

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook