SailNet Community - View Single Post - Interesting Sailboats
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013

PCP will become famous soon enough
Bavaria cruiser 56

This one was also presented in Dusseldorf. I had not time to have a look at the inside but the hull looked good. Like the previous one, it is a Farr design.

If follows the recent tendency of a bigger freeboard to manage to have a cabin with a very moderate high, I mean over the deck because on the interior the height is just more than enough. The new Hanse works the same way and I have to say that in big boats like this one you don't feel the high freeboard and the boat looks much more elegant and less massif than the previous model.

On the cockpit the boat has some innovations, well not really new because they come from the Vision series, like the possibility to transform the cockpit in large beds (I like that).

I like also this boat being the only one in this class to have four winches in the cockpit, two for the main, two for the front sail.

The interior seems to follow the improvements in quality and design that where first shown on the Vision series. This boat seems to be a big improvement regarding the previous model.

The Dingy garage does not make sense. Who wants a dingy garage that needs the dingy to be deflated?: Rolleyes:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by PCP; 02-09-2013 at 05:51 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook