We're exploring a new home for our boat somewhere on the West, Rhode, or South Rivers. We narrowed the list down to a few that seem like they would be a good fit. I would appreciate any feedback...
- Holiday Point Marina, South River: appears to be a full service working marina with nice docks, and quick access to the bay. My primary concern is it looks like it may be a bit exposed to weather from the North?
- Holiday Hills Marina, Rhode River: nice family owned, pleasant grounds, great views and appears to well protected. Somewhat pricey for what you get though?
- Hartge Yacht Harbor, West River: great spot, well protected, complete full service marina with a stellar reputation, a bit beyond our budget.
Any others we should consider that would meet some of our criteria below?
- Budget $3500-$4000 +/-
- Prefer a working marina with haul out
- Prefer a long cat walk/finger pier for safer access to boat
Shawn & the crew of S/V Windgeist
1982 Tartan 37 CB - Hull #358
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Last edited by T37Chef; 02-12-2013 at 09:22 PM.