View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013
Newbie, Rochester, NY

GDSimmons is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to GDSimmons Send a message via Skype™ to GDSimmons
Re: "Sure I'll walk the dog, honey!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallucination View Post
You are all right! No reason to see the doctor.

my phases are a little more severe

Dog walking lead me to a love of HiCRI flashlights. Nice color rendering of brown
Flying planes lead me to doing a pre-check of my car...nails in tires...etc
sail boats...grew up on a livery....sailed EVERY day growing up....rent...charter...boat club...and then...check out the picture...bought.

You might as well going out to buy your inflatable lifejacket, sailing gloves and Maui Jims,

you are "caught between phillips and straight"
Thanks Jim, you live quite the life. I actually looked at getting my Private Cert. for flying as well, but it was too much time and $ for my lifestyle, I did get my son going though, he's 17 and has 10 hours under his belt, I told him to do it before life gets in the way. Sailing, for me, is doable! So I'm gonna do it, I'll find a way. It helps I can bike ride to the Port of Rochester, and I want to take advantage of all that Lake Ontario, the Great Lakes have to offer. Going a little stri crazy now, I used to ski but not any longer, so now I'm doing everything I can to prepare for April launch. Haven't bought the life jackets yet, but I di buy some charts last night and fingerless sailing gloves will be next.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook