SailNet Community - View Single Post - "Sure I'll walk the dog, honey!"
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013

KIVALO is on a distinguished road
Re: "Sure I'll walk the dog, honey!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDSimmons View Post
Boat show was the same in Rochester, NY, little to nothing concerning sailing or sailboats. From what I see on other posts, the major cities or Ports of Call have their own Sailing Expos that are amazing but nothing comes up this way. Thankfully, there is a large network of sailors around my area so I should be able to get some sailing in this year and learn as much as I can.
I have been to the Anapolis Boat Show & Ft Lauderdale/Miami bot show, both worth going to. I would love to get to the strictly Sail in ChiTown at some point as well.

Pardon my spelling, my spell check seems to be on the fritz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G20 View Post
O how I miss Rochester. Went to RIT and lived in Henrietta for a few years. Don't miss the long winters but its nice to be so close to the thousand islands and the lake.

I constantly constantly constantly pay attention to wind and weather...thats good practice whether boating or not.

Tacking the car...different strokes for different folks I guess.

We all get it differently. Wait till you get a boat. It's all over then. Total loss of sanity.
A fellow Tiger, when did you graduate?
WORK IS OVER-RATED
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook