SailNet Community - View Single Post - 1979 33 ft Hunter Cherubini
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013

sailguy40 is on a distinguished road
Re: 1979 33 ft Hunter Cherubini

I would have never known Cherubini was not the actual designer, they all list them as that. Must be one of those things where it is branded by name for marketing purposes. I did read somewhere else regarding blisters, this one had a bottom job a couple years ago but I would have to get a survey. I wonder what it is that causes these particular models to be venerable to blisters like that? I did look at a 27 and 30 a couple months ago. Exterior wise they both looked the same as the 33 but just not as big. I was also looking at a 1987 Hunter 31 but it was quite a bit more cash and nicest looking thing ever but not sure I trust the newer sailing yachts. For one reason or another, I really like the lines of Hunters. I don't think I ever seen an ugly Hunter new or old. It has to say something if they are actually still in business all these years. If I could I would go with a 41DS but too much boat for me right now and out of my price range, maybe in a few years I can get one if I really wanted. Do you have a Hunter, if so what model? Also thanks for the heads up here, I will keep that in mind. I also got a Columbia 29 I am looking at too.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook