SailNet Community - View Single Post - Cruising/learning
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013
Canuck Sailor

canucksailorguy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to canucksailorguy
Re: Cruising/learning

I didn't explain this as well as I could have I suppose so I deserved that comment. Sailnet offers a great deal and I've certainly used it to advantage on more than one occasion. And the crew here are very helpful, absolutely.
I'm talking about more of a 'learning' format, rather like a series of online 'seminars', video and so on, presented by professionals in the sailing world - rather than the more casual 'chat' style here. It would be the difference between being in a classroom with world class lecturers, and being in the cafeteria at the school. Here, we're in the cafeteria.
Perhaps now what I'm thinking of makes more sense?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Cuba - Forbidden Paradise
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook