SailNet Community - View Single Post - US Navy ship strikes reef because of incorrect charts
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013

Minnewaska will become famous soon enough Minnewaska will become famous soon enough
Re: US Navy ship strikes reef because of incorrect charts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKscooter View Post
What does this even mean?? English, do you speak it? If left to choose between foreign ships with better than half witted pilots and money, want to bet they will take the money.

Seriously, who was it that drove a perfectly good ship, with unlimited electronics, in excellent weather onto a reef??? A feriner??? Nope. Probably one of them thar fancy Annapolis graduates.
How much was that ship worth.....bwahahahahaha...glad I do not pay taxes in the US anymore. I do not support stupid.
Let me make this clearer for you, as my quote was a take off on your "half witted" comment.

The Filipinos are going to be just as happy, if not happier, with the money they will get from the US over this than giving a darn about a human being having made a mistake. Everyone makes mistakes, even stupid ones.

The chip on your shoulder is quite obvious. Thanks for moving out. That was the noble thing to do.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jeanneau 54DS

In the harsh marine environment, something is always in need of repair. Margaritas fix everything.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook