SailNet Community - View Single Post - Mainsail from Hell OR am I an Old Fart?
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013

chef2sail will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to chef2sail
Re: Mainsail from Hell OR am I an Old Fart?

So heres my question. Its obvious you posted on another sailing site. It seems you were met with some pushback there too. You really arent lookimng for advice now are you? Your purpose here is to warm us about your bad experience with this sailmaker right? Thats all you had to do.

My mainsail is a little larger than yours and it is quality made. I did the research, saw a sail made exactly like it before I bought it. Sure there were some a small amount cheaper like Tasker and Lee sails...I saw a quality difference and went with Quantum as well as their customer service. You went cheap...trued to go cheap...and got what you paid for,....cheap.

I think you are lucky that the Sailmaker is willing to refund any of your money.

If your purpose was to warn us and run down the sailmaker...mission accomplished, let it go now. Any more than that now is a window into you.

Dave

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(photos by Joe McCary)
Charter member of the Chesapeake Lion posse

Our blog-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

“Sailing is just the bottom line, like adding up the score in bridge. My real interest is in the tremendous game of life.”- Dennis Conner
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook