SailNet Community - View Single Post - Mainsail from Hell OR am I an Old Fart?
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013

chef2sail will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to chef2sail
Re: Mainsail from Hell OR am I an Old Fart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackandJude View Post
Jude asked me to keep monitoring this thread so I came back online to say just that - and received a double barrel from chef2sail

Have it your way mate - but you sound far from "the casual observer" you claim.
This is exactly what I mean about your posts. Here I am 14,000 miles away, dont know you from Adam, have absolutley no relationship with you, your sailmaker or any other sailmaker so how much more casual observer could I be. Childishly you infer that I have some skin in the game by stating I "sound far from the casual observer". Care to explain what you meant? It appears your you mentality that anyone who disagrees with your points of view has it in for you.

And yes now it appears contrary to what you stated your goal or intention was it really is to besmirch the reputation of the Sailmaker who was willing to fix his problem and yes you are trying to ruin him by using the internet. You have gone back on what you said in a previous post.

So you can look at yourselves and pretend to be these old grandparents who are poor and travel with the wind and are throw backs to the USA flower children. You can portray yourselves that way and even dellusionally beleive your own clippings and musings and write a book of your travals and trevails. But the fact is as you have stated you have USED THE INTERNET to try and get back at and ruin someone. In additon you have done this systematically on various sites. BTW I dont think my grandparents would have ever handled it this way, nor would my parents, nor would I.

And oh BTW if you decide to come and use the Internet against people there will be other people on the internet who may....yes just may...have a different opinion than yours...and they will feel free like I, to exercise their opinions as you have, so dont act incredulous when they do. BYW this reaction you have incurred here on SN also had occured on the other sailing sites you have posted this attack of the sailmaker on so I must not be alone in my thinking, as you were met with rebukes there also. Your continued posting will just cement my views, and yes continue the Internet dialogue concerning your ethics.

Leave the sailmaker alone, take his offer of compensation ( he could have told you to pound sand IMHO if he didnt care), go somewhere else and getter a better sail for $1500 ( you havent learned your lesson yet as others have pointed out), and sail away and leave your anger about this and foolishness behind you in the setting sun. You will be happier if you just let it go vrs being vindictive.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(photos by Joe McCary)
Charter member of the Chesapeake Lion posse

Our blog-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

“Sailing is just the bottom line, like adding up the score in bridge. My real interest is in the tremendous game of life.”- Dennis Conner

Last edited by chef2sail; 02-22-2013 at 01:45 AM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook