SailNet Community - View Single Post - Mainsail from Hell OR am I an Old Fart?
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013

JackandJude is on a distinguished road
Re: Mainsail from Hell OR am I an Old Fart?

You really should have that spleen of yours checked out. My, my, but you are having a bad day. Take a chill pill mate. You'll bust a gasket.

My "Childishly" comment was based on your precise description of the scenario. "After I made his sail and shipped it he never said much initially, but then there came a while slew of messages." I did not complain at first, being high and dry fixing up my boat I just couldn't fly the sail, nor was it top priority just then. But you are wrong, I never threaten.

Now it's my turn. You sit there miles away, ill informed, never bothering to actually find out what or who, and have the gall to slander me and act high and mighty. Now who's showing the world their inner self?
Send me your email address and I'll send you our first book. You'll come to know Jude and I a lot better. And get a glimpse of this part of the world. It is a good read, plenty have said so, but being the hyper disbeliever I take you to be, I could put up a few reviews, but then I'd be promoting my work.
No hard feelings at this end. But why are you getting so worked up if you are not a part of the action??

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Authors and Filmakers
Explore - Dream - Discover
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook