SailNet Community - View Single Post - HMS Bounty in trouble...
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013

Minnewaska will become famous soon enough Minnewaska will become famous soon enough
Re: HMS Bounty in trouble...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chef2sail View Post
.......So Minnie is thats your point, I am glad that you are happy that you have been proven correct and you got there right away. ........
While I would love to leave it at that, I never made the point that I was right. I made the point that the consensus was right and reject it being a blind squirrel analogy. There was much news feed, personal observation of the ship, TS community input, etc that lead to the consensus conclusion. You had the right to reject all of it until the official investigation. I am amazed that a community of internet posters really could sort out the wheat from the chafe without one. There was plenty of extreme accusation that was being made at the time, but it was also being debunked by the consensus. Consensus is not defined as unanimous. Consensus was proven correct.

Now for the love of sailing, my friend, try to make your point in under a million words.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jeanneau 54DS

In the harsh marine environment, something is always in need of repair. Margaritas fix everything.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook