We have had spare part threads before but I would like to have a list of the perhaps not obvious things that might come in handy.
Screws, engine parts, filters, wire, oil etc are standard for any long distance cruising boat.
I found the following items on one cruisers list that I would not have thought about. What useful not obvious items can you think of?
- Fastcure 5200
- G/5 West system (and maybe some of their other specialty tubes)
- 3' lengths of threaded rod with nuts and washers (You can make bolts)
- A couple pieces of plywood
- Some random lenghts of aluminum angle and flat stock
- Some lengths of Amsteel braid line (can be made into shackles or standing rigging.