Re: Getting ahead of myself
The temperature and weather are a big concern - I wasn't trying to minimize those by any stretch of the imagination. I hope it will be warm enough and the winds favorable enough to make the move on the 15th, but if not, then it will just have to wait. I may push things a bit (like continuing on past a "planned" stop if I'm making good time), but I'd rather wait for favorable weather since there isn't a rush. The first leg of the trip is the most critical - I'd like to get her to a more convenient place (anywhere north of Annapolis/Rock Hall) that first weekend. After that, the logistics become much easier for getting her home, even if I wind up having to take an unexpected transient slip for a few weeks.
Home: Western Philly 'burbs
1980 Allmand 31
1975 Albacore 15
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.