SailNet Community - View Single Post - Interesting Sailboats
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013

PCP will become famous soon enough
Interesting 28ft boat?

Given your lack of comments it seems that those movies with the Polish ladies and that Polish mass produced 28ft sailboat had only impressed me. You guys are difficult to impress, or maybe you just didn't pay enough attention?

Did you have noticed that it is always the same boat? I mean not the same model, but the same boat?

Did you noticed that all those girls circumnavigated on it solo, some without stopping? A couple circumnavigated also.

So, the same mass production 28ft boat makes 4 circumnavigations, 3 of them solo with ladies, always brings everybody safe home, remains in one piece and it is ready to make another circumnavigation and that boat does not impress you? Jesus you guys are really hard to impress

Maybe the incredible speed one of the ladies managed on is little 28ft impress you? Joanna Pajkowska managed to circumnavigate non stop in 198 days. That is two days less than the double of the time Alessandro de Benedetto took on the last vendee Globe in his Open 60.

Jesus, that is about half the speed of a racing Open 60 on a 28ft sturdy cruising sailboat !!!!!. That impresses me, I would say CHAPEAU!!!! That does not impress you????

Comments?

Samotnie dookoła ¶wiata - Start

kpt. Joanna Pajkowska - Sama na morzu... - Start

Kobiece regaty dookoła ¶wiata - Mantra 28.

News: Bolo & Jadzia na Oceanie

http://www.rejs-asiapajkowska.yoyo.pl/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by PCP; 02-24-2013 at 10:31 AM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook