SailNet Community - View Single Post - HMS Bounty in trouble...
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013
If it's blowin' I'm goin'

TakeFive will become famous soon enough
Re: HMS Bounty in trouble...

Sorry guys, I am still trying to figure out how it is acceptable for Tall Ships America to be OPENLY RECRUITING "students and groups of all ages" for the following:

Program Type...
For Paying Trainees: Overnight Passages,
For Paying Trainees: Day Sails,
Passenger Trade: Overnight Passages,
Passenger Trade: Day Sails

It sure seems to me like they may have been openly assisting the Bounty Foundation in operating in violation of their dockside attraction limitations:

Quote:
The ship carries 18 full-time paid crewmembers working side by side with our sail trainees and passengers. When docked in port, the Bounty is open for dockside tours, private functions and educational programs. She offers day sails for individuals and groups, sail passages, and corporate sail training and is available for private functions, film production, commercials and documentaries. Strongly dedicated to the educational development of today’s youth, Bounty works closely with universities and other non-profit organizations to provide leadership learning and youth education-at-sea programs.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Formerly posted as "RhythmDoctor"
1998 Catalina 250WK Take Five (at Anchorage Marina, Essington, on the Delaware River)
1991 15' Trophy (Lake Wallenpaupack)
1985 14' Phantom (Lake Wallenpaupack)
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook