SailNet Community - View Single Post - HMS Bounty in trouble...
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013

chef2sail will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to chef2sail
Re: HMS Bounty in trouble...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCC320 View Post
Chef,

My guess is that the horse is not yet dead, so maybe we should keep beating him to make sure.
\

The only horse thats dead is the Captains responsibilty in this. Thats apparent so if you are satisfied feel free to pass on the thread. There is absolutely nothing that can be done to prevent a person from having poor judgement that I know off

Obviously there are other horses (issues) in play here, and thats why they had an investigation. Its apparent to me that the shipyard has had some issues to address as well as the TSC who looked the other way.

None of these absolve Walbridge, your only horse in the race so you can move along now. Seems like horses arent the only ones who wear blinders.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(photos by Joe McCary)
Charter member of the Chesapeake Lion posse

Our blog-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

“Sailing is just the bottom line, like adding up the score in bridge. My real interest is in the tremendous game of life.”- Dennis Conner
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook