SailNet Community - View Single Post - 2013 5th Annual Sailnet Chesapeake Rondevous- June 8, 2013
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013

chef2sail will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to chef2sail
Re: 2013 5th Annual Sailnet Chesapeake Rondevous- June 8, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dfok View Post
Is there still room for more? When I mentioned this at Hances Point a number of folks expressed interest in sailing down to join the party. Maybe 4 or 5 boats.
Always room for more, but I have a hold on the slips as already have 19 boats signed up. I assume they are sailboaters and want to meet others as that what this really is...a big get together of networking and commradiere.

Many people come to this and anchor in the cove either behind the club ( and my slip) or in the cover between white rocks marina and the club where 40 boats can anchor. We also have a good dinghy dock to come in.

If you could get me some boat names, screenames on Sailnet, types of boats, lenghts names of couple or other etc. We all bring some food, but too early to get into that part. Feel free to PM me with the info as I have a good spreadsheet developed with those coming.

I see you are from wayne, Pa...I grew up in Bryn Mawr.

Dave

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(photos by Joe McCary)
Charter member of the Chesapeake Lion posse

Our blog-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

“Sailing is just the bottom line, like adding up the score in bridge. My real interest is in the tremendous game of life.”- Dennis Conner
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook