SailNet Community - View Single Post - Looking for other cruisers with kids
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013
Best Looking MALE Mod

Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough
Re: Looking for other cruisers with kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Pike View Post
We are in Fernandina Bch right now and will be meeting some friends in Jacksonville on the 11th of April then heading for the Keys. We are on no time table and just enjoying or travels. Are you full time cruisers? We will be so happy to meet you, I hope you will be sticking around there for a while. Bye for now.... keep in touch.
Yes, we are fulltime cruisers. We have to be in Marathon the end of this month to take the FCAT for the kids in APril. Afterwards, we plan to head to the Bahamas. We will be staying at Marathon Marina. It is the first marina you come to right when you enter Marthon on your left.

PM me or reply here and we will stay in touch and get them together. I can also give you some great places and areas to take the kids in Marathon.

Brian

1987 Tayana Vancouver 42, Credendo Vides, (Mom and Pops boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in Puget Sound)

My Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow My Blog at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow me on Facebook:

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook