SailNet Community - View Single Post - Recent charter in BVIs
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013

nodders is on a distinguished road
Re: Recent charter in BVIs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim R. View Post
Nodders, how was the hike at VG? What is the best place to access the trail head?

Did you scuba dive or free dive the Rhone. If scuba, which outfit if any did you use and how did you coordinate?

BTW, if you use Picasa photo editor(free download at google) and use autofix on those underwater shots, you should be able to get them looking less green.
We snorkled the Rhone. You are able to celarly see the stern, but the bow is in deeper water and a bit murky from the surface unfortunately. The hike was a little longer than planned (note my wife sticking her tongue out at me!), but no more than 40 minutes. Access is a bit confusing as there seem to be 2 access spots; one right by the road and the other about 800 metres up the road from a small parking lot to the right (yes you can drive up the road to the parking lot). I think the road access point is a shorter walk. Either way, it is well worth the view at the top!

I do need to do a proper edit on the photos! One of these days

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook