Last year I pulled an older and abused Sea Sprite 23 off of Lake Champlain in NY. Found out after getting her home she is hull number 110, which makes her the 20th SS23 built (they skipped from 10 to 100 for some weird reason)
This was how she was advertised
But sadly, the pics were a year or two old and her brightwork did not quite shine so well.. but I still dragged her home from upstate NY to the southern end of NJ for a good refit. In between I got very sick due to black mold, moved, and got a new job that is paying well, but eating up a lot of time.
First off was 50+ years of housepaint off of her topsides. I found 4 different colours under the white.. and badly crazed gelcoat
This week, after building a tarp "house" over the cabin, I removed the portholes, companionway hatch, and all the woodwork from the cabin before embarking on sanding.
I generally work from either 11 to 7 or 3 to 11.. so it cuts into my daytime freetime.. but I am trying to get an hour a day in.. so it is slow by steady work. Next up is filling in all the holes and high build primer