Other Items
Plumbing and Pumps
Rigging
Safety
Sailing Hardware
Trailer & Watersports
Clearance Items

Advertise Here

Go Back   SailNet Community > Welcome to Sailnet > Announcements, Suggestions Box and Site Issues
 Not a Member? 

Announcements, Suggestions Box and Site Issues Forum tech support line. Problems with the site to report can be posted here.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2009

Skipaway is on a distinguished road
With all the planning and preparation required, I thought the location of Electronics forum was properly placed in Destinations. Seriously, thanks for the relocation; I wondered why I couldn't find those threads again.
Charlie Lincoln • Cathlamet, WA • Islander 28 #108
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-16-2009
Best Looking MALE Mod

Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough
We are finally getting the articles up and going. Everyone is welcome to stop by and take a look. Sorry... but the logistics were taking longer than thought.

Many more coming.

- CD

2004 Catalina 400, Sea Mist IV (our boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in S FL and Keys primarily)
1987 Tayana Vancouver 42, Credendo Vides, (Mom and Pops boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in Puget Sound)

My Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow My Blog at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow me on Facebook:

Old 06-16-2009

Freesail99 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Freesail99
If you click on articles on the upper left hand side of the page, it sends you to the home or index page for sailnet. Did it yesterday and is still doing it now. Do I need to know a secret handshake now ?
Old 06-16-2009
Best Looking MALE Mod

Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough
The articles are inside the Lat's and Att's forum... not the Articles link. That was intentional to give them the credit they deserve. LOTS MORE COMING... this was the beginning (kinda like a beta test).

- CD

2004 Catalina 400, Sea Mist IV (our boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in S FL and Keys primarily)
1987 Tayana Vancouver 42, Credendo Vides, (Mom and Pops boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in Puget Sound)

My Website:

Follow My Blog at:

Follow me on Facebook: