Other Items
Plumbing and Pumps
Rigging
Safety
Sailing Hardware
Trailer & Watersports
Clearance Items

Advertise Here

Go Back   SailNet Community > Welcome to Sailnet > Announcements, Suggestions Box and Site Issues
 Not a Member? 

Announcements, Suggestions Box and Site Issues Forum tech support line. Problems with the site to report can be posted here.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-29-2009
Best Looking MALE Mod

Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough
Exclamation Sailnet Changes 5-29-2009

All Members,

As you know, we have been working on a number of changes at Sailnet. First and foremost is our Joint Venture with Latitudes and Attitudes. We have, as of today, started the forum. We are working on the technical aspects to get the forum moving so please be patient with us as we start the transfer of material. This material will include: articles from Lat's and Att's, announcements, upcoming events, their Television Program, and radio program. We hope to have it up and working with the next week to two weeks. So keep checking in as it may chage daily.

We have also added another forum: Guest Speaker. This forum is where we will have many guest speakers come and have open discussions with us. You will be able to review their comments on many questions as well as participate in asking them questions. Many of the speakers are very well known and we we are excited about having them aboard. Their dates that they will participate will be announced ahead of time so that everyone can attend.

We have also re-arranged many of the forums. THis may still go under some "flux" but we are trying to make the forums easier to follow and navigate. I realize some of the older members will have to adjust, but I think in the end it will make it easier for everyone.

Lot's of things changing at Sailnet... lots of positive things. We hope to continue to improve the site to make it even better for our members. Of course, some things may not work out as well as we planned, so understand that this is fluid and we are open to suggestion as we go through the transition.

Thanks for coming and joining. We are having fun with this and hope it carries through to you.

- CD

2004 Catalina 400, Sea Mist IV (our boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in S FL and Keys primarily)
1987 Tayana Vancouver 42, Credendo Vides, (Mom and Pops boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in Puget Sound)

My Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow My Blog at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow me on Facebook:

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-29-2009
AEOLUS II

WouldaShoulda is on a distinguished road
Change is always bad!!
Old 05-29-2009
Last Man Standing

smackdaddy is a jewel in the rough smackdaddy is a jewel in the rough smackdaddy is a jewel in the rough
Very cool, CD! I look forward to the guest speakers program. When's my slot?
Old 05-29-2009
Best Looking MALE Mod

Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by smackdaddy View Post
Very cool, CD! I look forward to the guest speakers program. When's my slot?
We have a special Forum for you called SPAM. Post to your hearts content!!!

- CD

2004 Catalina 400, Sea Mist IV (our boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in S FL and Keys primarily)
1987 Tayana Vancouver 42, Credendo Vides, (Mom and Pops boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in Puget Sound)

My Website:

Follow My Blog at:

Follow me on Facebook:

Old 05-29-2009
Last Man Standing

smackdaddy is a jewel in the rough smackdaddy is a jewel in the rough smackdaddy is a jewel in the rough
What the...?!?!?!?!?!?
Old 05-29-2009
Best Looking MALE Mod

You know I am joking...

- CD

My Website:

Follow My Blog at:

Follow me on Facebook:

Old 05-29-2009

blt2ski will become famous soon enough
CD,

Smacky is better than SPAM, maybe only a point or two above, but for the most part, BETTER than spam. Look at that face, one only a mother could luv! Pretty bad if you ask me!

Oh well, change for change sake is bad IMHO, but change for improvement(s), go for it!

Marty
Old 06-02-2009

chall03 will become famous soon enough
WOW CD. Great news and all accounts. The guest speaker forum thing is a really good idea.

Our Blog: Aussie cruising family

Old 06-02-2009

wind_magic has a spectacular aura about wind_magic has a spectacular aura about wind_magic has a spectacular aura about
I am glad that the living aboard and cruising forums have been moved up higher on the page, those two and the provisions forums were always my favorites but nobody ever posts to them because they were buried at the bottom of the list.

Please support my
Old 06-03-2009
Best Looking MALE Mod

Update:

We have transferred many of the files over and are working on the logistics to get it into this format. We are still moving forward. Hang in there.

- CD

My Website:

Follow My Blog at:

Follow me on Facebook: