SailNet Community

SailNet Community (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/)
-   Announcements and Suggestions Box (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/announcements-suggestions-box/)
-   -   Sailnet Suggestion Box (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/announcements-suggestions-box/52615-sailnet-suggestion-box.html)

Cruisingdad 03-19-2009 06:19 PM

Sailnet Suggestion Box

If you have a suggestion(s), please drop it here. We will see what we can do!

Brian

sailingdog 03-19-2009 07:21 PM

LEARN TO SPEL. :D

Also, can we set it up so that the OP shows up on each page of the thread, rather than just the first page. :) SBO forums have it setup that way, so I know it is possible.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cruisingdad (Post 464122)
If you have a siggestion(s), please drop it here. We will see what we can do!

Brian

T37Chef 03-19-2009 07:23 PM

Damn it Dog, you beat me to it :)

sailingdog 03-19-2009 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T37Chef (Post 464155)
Damn it Dog, you beat me to it :)

And this surprises you why???

You snooze, you lose... :)

night0wl 03-19-2009 07:49 PM

> Better classifieds/flea market sections.
> Anchorages subforum...with GPS Coords, reviews, etc
> Vendor reviews (more than products)

xort 03-19-2009 08:19 PM

better search function, the current one is about useless.
If you search for 'life jacket' you'll get hits for life lines, rain jackets, etc. along with life jackets sprinkled in. About useless

labatt 03-19-2009 09:33 PM

When you click on "New Posts", have it default to listing all new posts instead of just providing the drop down list. I'm often on a slow connection here, and I have to wait for the entire page to load before I can click on new posts. Sometimes that never happens. Also, provide a no frills, no graphics, text based version of the pages. I believe that there is a style available for vBulletin that supports that. Once again, now that I'm cruising, I need low-res, quick to load pages.

JohnRPollard 03-19-2009 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by labatt (Post 464218)
When you click on "New Posts", have it default to listing all new posts instead of just providing the drop down list. I'm often on a slow connection here, and I have to wait for the entire page to load before I can click on new posts. Sometimes that never happens. Also, provide a no frills, no graphics, text based version of the pages. I believe that there is a style available for vBulletin that supports that. Once again, now that I'm cruising, I need low-res, quick to load pages.

We're trying to keep the riff-raff out! :D :D

labatt 03-19-2009 10:32 PM

Talk to the booty cuz the hand's off duty :D

Cruisingdad 03-20-2009 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sailingdog (Post 464153)
LEARN TO SPEL. :D

Also, can we set it up so that the OP shows up on each page of the thread, rather than just the first page. :) SBO forums have it setup that way, so I know it is possible.

Fixed. Quite sorry, the wife and kids were yelling at me!!!! Happens more than you can imagine!!

Brian

PS Didn't you misspell spell??? HEHEHE!