SailNet Community

SailNet Community (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/)
-   Announcements and Suggestions Box (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/announcements-suggestions-box/)
-   -   Glitch in the System (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/announcements-suggestions-box/62575-glitch-system.html)

Stillraining 03-04-2010 10:47 PM

Glitch in the System

Administration! Urgent attention needed!

I have noticed there must be a major glitch in the System...I haven't gotten a
Reputation attaboy added in my user CP for a year.

Now this obviously points to a bug in the program...as people are surly hitting that button daily.

Anyone with the Humor,the Sensitivity, compassion, the sincerity and kindness, the whit, knowledge, good nature ,friendliness, the humbleness not to mention the good looks ...well you would expect to have to have allocated one such as this twice the storage capacity to receive fan mail as a normal .

So could someone get on this issue please....I know its not working!

Hello!.............................anybody?

Well ok.........well when you get a chance then OK?........Thanks..:rolleyes:

tdw 03-04-2010 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stillraining (Post 577103)
Administration! Urgent attention needed!

I have noticed there must be a major glitch in the System...I haven't gotten a
Reputation attaboy added in my user CP for a year.

Now this obviously points to a bug in the program...as people are surly hitting that button daily.

Anyone with the Humor,the Sensitivity, compassion, the sincerity and kindness, the whit, knowledge, good nature ,friendliness, the humbleness not to mention the good looks ...well you would expect to have to have allocated one such as this twice the storage capacity to receive fan mail as a normal .

So could someone get on this issue please....I know its not working!

Hello!.............................anybody?

Well ok.........well when you get a chance then OK?........Thanks..:rolleyes:

You been hitting the giggle juice again Still ? :)

and who was it gave you your last pat on the back then ? hmm ?

Stillraining 03-04-2010 11:00 PM

T...I took the keg back yesterday...come on!

Stillraining 03-05-2010 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tdw (Post 577108)
You been hitting the giggle juice again Still ? :)

and who was it gave you your last pat on the back then ? hmm ?

Some yahoo by the name of "Knothead"...now isnt that some irony for ya!...some sort of statement directed at me I suppose one could conjecture....:p :p

OH you sneaky! Moderator! you!...You knew that didn't you ..Why you big Four Flusher you!...;) :rolleyes:

Faster 03-05-2010 07:20 PM

Hey Still.... must be a tad bored..... you sure there isn't an old piece of equipment in the back forty that hasn't been started in 20 years?? ;) :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stillraining (Post 577109)
T...I took the keg back yesterday...come on!

That means you've had the keg there for over two weeks!:eek:

erps 03-05-2010 09:18 PM

That was good beer. Doh! That's redundant isn't it? Kind of like saying "cute" puppy.

Stillraining 03-05-2010 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faster (Post 577348)
Hey Still.... must be a tad bored..... you sure there isn't an old piece of equipment in the back forty that hasn't been started in 20 years?? ;) :)

That means you've had the keg there for over two weeks!:eek:

True..... but I finished her off at least a week before that...:laugher

Re the Equipment...Im letting it age a little longer...:rolleyes:

Ray ..you taking the boat out this week end?

blt2ski 03-05-2010 10:33 PM

I managed to get a lawn mower going today for the first time since about November............even got the hydraulics to work! amazing what adding some earl will do the the system..................

At least the bobcat and trackhoe are being reasonably busy at the moment, better than all of last year!

Stillraining 03-05-2010 11:19 PM

We missed you at the Shin-Dig Marty...Jody said David was coming but he was a no Show as well...Had about 15 here though.... it was a blast!

Faster's are a class act...................dont tell them I said that.

blt2ski 03-05-2010 11:21 PM

I did want to come, that was the first weekend I had off in 2 months from ski teaching. Spouse had other plans.........

I am sure Fasters are great folks to meet and know. Not sure what David was up too. He lives about 4 miles from me.

Marty