Other Items
Plumbing and Pumps
Rigging
Safety
Sailing Hardware
Trailer & Watersports
Clearance Items

Advertise Here

Go Back   SailNet Community > Welcome to Sailnet > Announcements and Suggestions Box
 Not a Member? 

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2010
Handsome devil

Stillraining is a jewel in the rough Stillraining is a jewel in the rough Stillraining is a jewel in the rough
Glitch in the System

Administration! Urgent attention needed!

I have noticed there must be a major glitch in the System...I haven't gotten a
Reputation attaboy added in my user CP for a year.

Now this obviously points to a bug in the program...as people are surly hitting that button daily.

Anyone with the Humor,the Sensitivity, compassion, the sincerity and kindness, the whit, knowledge, good nature ,friendliness, the humbleness not to mention the good looks ...well you would expect to have to have allocated one such as this twice the storage capacity to receive fan mail as a normal .

So could someone get on this issue please....I know its not working!

Hello!.............................anybody?

Well ok.........well when you get a chance then OK?........Thanks..

Relationships are everything to me..everything else in life are just tools to enhance them.

The purchase price of a boat is just the admittance fee to the dance...you still have to spend money on the girl...so court one with something going for her with pleasing and desirable character traits others desire as well... or you could find yourself in a disillusioned relationship contemplating an expensive divorce.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message Share with Facebook
Old 03-04-2010
Super Fuzzy Moderator

tdw is a jewel in the rough tdw is a jewel in the rough tdw is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillraining View Post
Administration! Urgent attention needed!

I have noticed there must be a major glitch in the System...I haven't gotten a
Reputation attaboy added in my user CP for a year.

Now this obviously points to a bug in the program...as people are surly hitting that button daily.

Anyone with the Humor,the Sensitivity, compassion, the sincerity and kindness, the whit, knowledge, good nature ,friendliness, the humbleness not to mention the good looks ...well you would expect to have to have allocated one such as this twice the storage capacity to receive fan mail as a normal .

So could someone get on this issue please....I know its not working!

Hello!.............................anybody?

Well ok.........well when you get a chance then OK?........Thanks..
You been hitting the giggle juice again Still ?

and who was it gave you your last pat on the back then ? hmm ?

"Do you think God gets stoned? I think so... Look at the platypus." Robin Williams.
Old 03-04-2010
Handsome devil

Stillraining is a jewel in the rough Stillraining is a jewel in the rough Stillraining is a jewel in the rough
T...I took the keg back yesterday...come on!

Relationships are everything to me..everything else in life are just tools to enhance them.

The purchase price of a boat is just the admittance fee to the dance...you still have to spend money on the girl...so court one with something going for her with pleasing and desirable character traits others desire as well... or you could find yourself in a disillusioned relationship contemplating an expensive divorce.
Old 03-05-2010
Handsome devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdw View Post
You been hitting the giggle juice again Still ?

and who was it gave you your last pat on the back then ? hmm ?

Some yahoo by the name of "Knothead"...now isnt that some irony for ya!...some sort of statement directed at me I suppose one could conjecture....

OH you sneaky! Moderator! you!...You knew that didn't you ..Why you big Four Flusher you!...

Old 03-05-2010
Just another Moderator

Faster has a spectacular aura about Faster has a spectacular aura about Faster has a spectacular aura about
Hey Still.... must be a tad bored..... you sure there isn't an old piece of equipment in the back forty that hasn't been started in 20 years??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillraining View Post
T...I took the keg back yesterday...come on!
That means you've had the keg there for over two weeks!

1984 Fast/Nicholson 345 "FastForward"

".. there is much you could do at sea with common sense.. and very little you could do without it.."
Capt G E Ericson (from "The Cruel Sea" by Nicholas Monsarrat)
Old 03-05-2010
the pointy end is the bow

erps will become famous soon enough erps will become famous soon enough
That was good beer. Doh! That's redundant isn't it? Kind of like saying "cute" puppy.
La Conner, WA

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Boating for over 25 years, some of them successfully.
Old 03-05-2010
Handsome devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faster View Post
Hey Still.... must be a tad bored..... you sure there isn't an old piece of equipment in the back forty that hasn't been started in 20 years??

That means you've had the keg there for over two weeks!
True..... but I finished her off at least a week before that...

Re the Equipment...Im letting it age a little longer...

Ray ..you taking the boat out this week end?

Old 03-05-2010

blt2ski will become famous soon enough
I managed to get a lawn mower going today for the first time since about November............even got the hydraulics to work! amazing what adding some earl will do the the system..................

At least the bobcat and trackhoe are being reasonably busy at the moment, better than all of last year!
Old 03-05-2010
Handsome devil

We missed you at the Shin-Dig Marty...Jody said David was coming but he was a no Show as well...Had about 15 here though.... it was a blast!

Faster's are a class act...................dont tell them I said that.

Old 03-05-2010

blt2ski will become famous soon enough
I did want to come, that was the first weekend I had off in 2 months from ski teaching. Spouse had other plans.........

I am sure Fasters are great folks to meet and know. Not sure what David was up too. He lives about 4 miles from me.

Marty

Quick Reply

By choosing to post the reply above you agree to the rules you agreed to when joining Sailnet.
Click Here to view those rules.

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the SailNet Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Please note: After entering 3 characters a list of Usernames already in use will appear and the list will disappear once a valid Username is entered.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.