Seasons Greetings and all that Guff - SailNet Community

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 Old 12-24-2010 Thread Starter
tdw
Super Fuzzy Moderator

Seasons Greetings and all that Guff

Good people,
Suffice it to say I am not the most Christmassy of souls but nonetheless I'd like to wish you all the very best and a wonderful day.
To all you Christians , may the day bring you great joy.
To the rest of you, don't fight it , it's bigger than all of us.
Cheers to you all.
The Wombat.

Andrew B

“Life is a trick, and you get one chance to learn it.”
― Terry Pratchett, Nation

Malo 39 Classic
Quote Quick Reply Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 12-24-2010
Just another Moderator

Back at you, my good man.

Enjoy your 'Christmas' cruise!

Ron

1984 Fast/Nicholson 345 "FastForward"

".. there is much you could do at sea with common sense.. and very little you could do without it.."
Capt G E Ericson (from "The Cruel Sea" by Nicholas Monsarrat)
post #3 of 8 Old 12-24-2010

With all due regard to all Federal Government regulations concerning universal non partisanship responsibility in regards to all situations that may be deemed to be in any way not compliant with all due respect to everything Politically Correct*, greetings.

Please accept, with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2011, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make Canada great. Not to imply that Canada is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only country in the Western Hemisphere. Also this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wish.

Happy Festive
post #4 of 8 Old 12-24-2010
Courtney the Dancer

Lol, BL.

Merry, merry, jolly, jolly everyone.

John

John
SV Laurie Anne

1988 Brewer 40 Pilothouse

post #5 of 8 Old 12-24-2010
Hmmm

Merry Christmas all, and to all a good day.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Impulse III
Truant Pilothouse
post #6 of 8 Old 12-24-2010

Merry Chrismahanakwanzaka everyone!!

Ken, East Prov., R.I. Bootlegger, PY26 Paceship

If you like my posts, or they were helpful, please click the "scales" icon on top right to add Rep points.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #7 of 8 Old 12-24-2010
Last Man Standing

I'm just glad it wasn't Santa stickin' it to the Man:

Quote:
(NEWSER) – Santa won't be spending Christmas Eve in the pokey after a report that a robber dressed as Kris Kringle hit a Rhode Island bar has been proven false, the AP reports. But if the fat man didn't rob the East Providence Yacht Club, someone else did—between $1,500 and $3,000 is still missing from the bar. Bartender Christal Johnson, who made the report, is being held.
Cheers TD!!

S/V Dawn Treader - 1989 Hunter Legend 40
post #8 of 8 Old 12-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by smackdaddy View Post
I'm just glad it wasn't Santa stickin' it to the Man:

(NEWSER) – Santa won't be spending Christmas Eve in the pokey after a report that a robber dressed as Kris Kringle hit a Rhode Island bar has been proven false, the AP reports. But if the fat man didn't rob the East Providence Yacht Club, someone else did—between $1,500 and $3,000 is still missing from the bar. Bartender Christal Johnson, who made the report, is being held.

Cheers TD!!
I'm 400' (yes, feet) from there and I was in the bar 45 mins. earlier. The Bartender was in on it and has been arrested. She apparently shut down the security cameras and made up the story.

Ken, East Prov., R.I. Bootlegger, PY26 Paceship

If you like my posts, or they were helpful, please click the "scales" icon on top right to add Rep points.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the SailNet Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Please note: After entering 3 characters a list of Usernames already in use will appear and the list will disappear once a valid Username is entered.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.