SailNet Community

SailNet Community (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/)
-   Announcements and Suggestions Box (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/announcements-suggestions-box/)
-   -   Cannot post photos from my iPhone or IPad! (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/announcements-suggestions-box/81704-cannot-post-photos-my-iphone-ipad.html)

BigMoe 12-13-2011 11:01 AM

Cannot post photos from my iPhone or IPad!

Hello:

For some reason I have been unable to post any photos. They just upload from my iPad and iPhone as white blank pages. My aviator loaded quickly and perfectly from the same photo section. Can anyone help me.

Big Moe

tdw 12-13-2011 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigMoe (Post 806032)
Hello:

For some reason I have been unable to post any photos. They just upload from my iPad and iPhone as white blank pages. My aviator loaded quickly and perfectly from the same photo section. Can anyone help me.

Big Moe

BM,

You have pics in an album. Does this mean you have the problem sorted ?

If not, most of us seem find it best to upload pics to e.g PhotoBucket and post from there.

Should you still be having problems let me know.

rgds

tdw
SailNet Moderator.

BigMoe 12-14-2011 07:29 PM

My pictures are showing blank white

All of my uploaded photos are showing up as blank white on my iPad and iPhone!

benjmin 01-30-2012 07:52 AM

I wish there was an iPad app.

champlain94 01-30-2012 01:50 PM

I have been uploading photos from my iphone4 only one at a time but it works I click the Plus (+) sign and then click on upload from library, click on photo and then submit it works but I can only do one per post

bljones 01-30-2012 01:55 PM

Huh... maybe you shouldn't have followed the masses and bought overpriced Sheeple products.

I don't have any problems loading pictures from my camera. However, unlike an iPhone or Ipad, my camera doesn't take lousy pictures in addition to playing low fidelity music and make phone calls.
Luckily, I actually have a phone and a stereo for music and communication... that I didn't have to wait in line to purchase... and that won't be obsolete next year because the manufacturer's business model is built on limited feature release and limited legacy support to drive hardware sales.

Just sayin'. ;)

benjmin 01-30-2012 02:10 PM

Really?

Quote:

Originally Posted by bljones (Post 823922)
Huh... maybe you shouldn't have followed the masses and bought overpriced Sheeple products.

I don't have any problems loading pictures from my camera. However, unlike an iPhone or Ipad, my camera doesn't take lousy pictures in addition to playing low fidelity music and make phone calls.
Luckily, I actually have a phone and a stereo for music and communication... that I didn't have to wait in line to purchase... and that won't be obsolete next year because the manufacturer's business model is built on limited feature release and limited legacy support to drive hardware sales.

Just sayin'. ;)

Lol :laugher you obviously have no clue what you are talking about.

champlain94 01-30-2012 09:37 PM

What the hell are you talking about. I own an iPhone. I didn't wait in line
And it takes great pics. I don't like huge company's either. But steve jobs was a visionary. iPhones are unbelievable. Once
There jail broken. You can do so much with them. Camera,gps,phone,flashlight,tracking device.

jackdale 01-30-2012 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by champlain94 (Post 824176)
What the hell are you talking about. I own an iPhone. I didn't wait in line
And it takes great pics. I don't like huge company's either. But steve jobs was a visionary. iPhones are unbelievable. Once
There jail broken. You can do so much with them. Camera,gps,phone,flashlight,tracking device.

My 18 month old Android does that as well.

bljones 01-30-2012 10:43 PM

You done loading pictures yet? hey, how's the telephoto lens on your iphone? or the flash?
Just like a Swiss Army knife is an okay knife and an okay screwdriver, but is not a great knife or replaces a toolbox, an iPhone does many things, few of them well, but most of them conveniently.
Yeah, they're amazing alright. and somehow, every year, a new one comes out that has features the previous model didn't. Every year. Features that can't be added to the previous version. So, if you want to stay cutting edge you have to buy a new phone, or a new tablet, every year. Yeah, Jobs was a visionary the same way PT Barnum was.

Oh, and Apple doesn't really need to hire code slingers either to add real content and suability to their devices because there are all sorts of suckers out there hoping to win the app lottery, happy to sell their App through Apple's monopoly app store.

And let's not delve too deep into Apple's dismal workplace safety rating at their factories in China, which Apple is loath to change because it would mean higher prices.

I keep waiting for the Apple disciples to catch on and say "Wait a minute- is it possible they actually had all this technology and all these features this year, but didn't install it, just so that they could introduce a iPad4 or 5 or iPhone 7.94 model at CES next year that I will just need to have?"