SailNet Community

SailNet Community (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/)
-   Announcements and Suggestions Box (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/announcements-suggestions-box/)
-   -   msite.martiniadnetwork.com (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/announcements-suggestions-box/87684-msite-martiniadnetwork-com.html)

Minnewaska 05-22-2012 05:50 PM

msite.martiniadnetwork.com

Page loading seems to be hung up on whatever this site is trying to do for the last couple of days. Sometimes pages take a half minute to load.

Faster 05-22-2012 05:51 PM

Re: msite.martiniadnetwork.com

Admin tells us they're working on this...

CalebD 05-22-2012 09:52 PM

I 2nd the OP's complaint.
Kill it!

smackdaddy 05-22-2012 11:15 PM

I hate it when Martininetworks gets drunk. Slows everything way the hell down.

MikeinLA 05-23-2012 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CalebD (Post 874277)
I 2nd the OP's complaint.
Kill it!

I 3rd that.:mad:

Minnewaska 05-23-2012 04:54 AM

Just as bad, if not worse, this morning. Why can't you kill this thing after several days?

administrator 05-23-2012 08:05 AM

thanks - we are working with this company to determine the reasons for the delay.

much appreciated everyone.

SHNOOL 05-23-2012 08:58 AM

Guys, give them a break. One of the ways they keep this board free for us, is by advertising on the board! If the ads drag it down (obviously they are) right now, its merely a config problem, and we should let them get it sorted. After all we aren't paying for this, so we should expect a hiccup or two every now and again.

Thanks for having, and maintaining such as great board!

administrator 05-23-2012 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SHNOOL (Post 874482)
Guys, give them a break. One of the ways they keep this board free for us, is by advertising on the board! If the ads drag it down (obviously they are) right now, its merely a config problem, and we should let them get it sorted. After all we aren't paying for this, so we should expect a hiccup or two every now and again.

Thanks for having, and maintaining such as great board!

thanks for the support but when the slowdown does occur it is truly unacceptable. The company who is providing the ads has a responsibility to provide them in an expedient manner without slowing down our site.

We have elevated the problem to the highest levels within their organization and they have promised to correct the problem as soon as possible.

we apologize for the inconvenience.

jrd22 05-23-2012 10:59 AM

Glad to hear you're on it, thanks for the great support! I thought the problem was Safari so I downloaded Firefox (which I like better anyway). Hope they get if figured out asap.