SailNet Community

SailNet Community (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/)
-   Announcements and Suggestions Box (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/announcements-suggestions-box/)
-   -   Apologize about sn down time (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/announcements-suggestions-box/99666-apologize-about-sn-down-time.html)

Cruisingdad 05-20-2013 04:55 PM

Apologize about sn down time
 
Just want to apologize for the down time. Apparently someone with mod access was using the server to research stuff on the internet: how to be smarter and better looking than the best looking mod.

Crashed the server. Viruses. Ain't been pretty.

Back up and running. New server. All looks good.

Brian

travlineasy 05-20-2013 05:07 PM

Re: Apologize about sn down time
 
Brian, still waiting for the Chat Room at the bottom of the page to show up. Sure miss my morning coffee and talking with the folks one on one about upcoming sails, raftups, rendezvous', etc... Any word on when or if it will return?

Inquiring minds of old folks want to know, ;)

Gary :cool:

PBzeer 05-20-2013 05:09 PM

Re: Apologize about sn down time
 
Quote:

Apparently someone with mod access was using the server to research stuff on the internet: how to be smarter and better looking than the best looking mod.
Why would they need the Internet for the National Enquirer?

SloopJonB 05-20-2013 05:40 PM

Re: Apologize about sn down time
 
Has the Like button been superceded by the Thanks button?

administrator 05-20-2013 05:59 PM

Re: Apologize about sn down time
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by travlineasy (Post 1032888)
Brian, still waiting for the Chat Room at the bottom of the page to show up. Sure miss my morning coffee and talking with the folks one on one about upcoming sails, raftups, rendezvous', etc... Any word on when or if it will return?

Inquiring minds of old folks want to know, ;)

Gary :cool:

I answered your question this morning if you would please look in the tech support forum.

administrator 05-20-2013 06:00 PM

Re: Apologize about sn down time
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SloopJonB (Post 1032903)
Has the Like button been superceded by the Thanks button?

affirmatron!

Cruisingdad 05-20-2013 06:02 PM

Re: Apologize about sn down time
 
You buncha losers! Didnt you read? Someone is trying to manipulate and deceive you. Personally, i think its donna... The whole chat thing has her very insecure.

Hey Gary, asked Anne about you today at marathon marina. She said hi. And the capn has been giving flowers to my girl and winking at me. Whats that mean???

DRFerron 05-20-2013 07:15 PM

Re: Apologize about sn down time
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cruisingdad (Post 1032915)
You buncha losers! Didnt you read? Someone is trying to manipulate and deceive you. Personally, i think its donna... The whole chat thing has her very insecure.

...

HEY! Stop causing trouble! Isn't managing your delusions using up enough of your time??

tdw 05-20-2013 07:17 PM

Re: Apologize about sn down time
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DRFerron (Post 1032940)
HEY! Stop causing trouble! Isn't managing your delusions using up enough of your time??

for that my friend there are not enough hours in the day .....

Cruisingdad 05-20-2013 07:27 PM

Re: Apologize about sn down time
 
Hehehe. Love you guys and gal.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
(c) Marine.com LLC 2000-2012