SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Singlehanded tips book now published on real paper

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  FloridaBoy 
#1 ·
My book Singlehanded Sailing - Thoughts, Tips, Techniques & Tactics has now been published by International Marine. You can find it on Amazon, Chapters, and other quality book sellers.

The earlier, free version is still available from the San Francisco Singlehanded Society website at SFBaysss.org Over 25,000 downloads over the past 4 years (but the published version has lots and lots of additional stuff) :)

#3 · (Edited)
Thanks for the post, I have read the "free version" and will put the new on my list, though if you are hoping to retire from my purchase don't hold your breath, I am a few years backlogged! :)

I really liked the free version by the way, and found a lot of the info useful.

I downloaded your sextant user guide as well, will have a look at it tonight. I am still trying to wrap my head around sextant use. I like to do old school stuff just for the exercise of the activity. Heck I use a straight razor to shave with some of the time!

#5 ·
Hello! Ordered me a copy today, off of Amazon. Read the freebie. Can't wait. Liked the way you introduced the book.... Got a 35 foot boat? Sure do! Wind blowing 20 knts? Sure is! I am sure I'll learn a lot. Interested in your ideas of how to set up sheets and halyards. Kevin

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.