Thanks for all of your feedback.
I have taken it all onboard and have started updating the website.
- Price is now visible on all pages in top left
- I have started adding dates to all images (incidentally all images on the website are less than 2 years old - interior shots are all taken this month)
- I have realised the image gallery is unclear - you can actually click on each image to access more Image Gallery | Cruising Yacht for sale
I have added some instructional text to that effect
- Age and condition of equipment is a tough one - all of the equipment is in good working order including the sails. I would happily cross the pacific again with all of it as is. In saying that people have different expectations, the sails are tough cruising sails, the main is fully battened and holds a good shape - I wouldn't race it, however I have seen much, much worse sails on boats circumnavigating the world. The dive compressor is in as new condition and has seen less then 50 hours of use. It was serviced by an authorised dealer and maintained as per instructions. It is 6 years old, but previous owners basically didn't use it.
- odd bits of equipment on cruising boats... this could almost be another thread in it's own right. for example, the 120% Staysail on inner forestay may seem unusual, however when you're doing a lot of trade wind down wind sailing, it comes in very handy for a number of reasons.
1. It's a backup should you have any problems with your genoa
2. It can be goose winged with the Genoa in heavy/squally conditions and you can run without a main at all and be in total control by being able to easily furl and unfurl the sails as needed (this boat crossed 2700 Nautical miles in 17 days in this fashion) very handy when wind gets squally shifting between 20 and 30 knots (as we experienced on many occasions) and you're on your own on watch at night.
3. It can be rolled away for upwind/reaching conditions and holds it's shape much better then the big genoa
- image loading, i checked on Internet Explorer and it worked fine for me - would be good to know if anyone else is experiencing the same issues.
please keep the feedback coming.