Join Date: Sep 2006
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 0
Does anyone have information on the redesinged Catalina C320 (MK2)?
I have heard of some of the changes: (Same hull and sail plan, weight and keels(s))
- added hanging locker in main salon
- bigger/longer V berth
- hull stern/deck joint redesign (like 309)
- New deck
- steering change, new pedestal
- separate front-openingArefrig, well insulated icebox
- main salon window change
- single-sided traveler control
- vinyl teak floor
- Corian counter tops
- increased head-room aft cabin
- Increased head-room, main salon
- varnished Nav table
- Additional caninets and bins
- Glass galley/Nav divider
Don't ask me any questions on this 'cause that's all I know. If you have heard of others post them here.
I now believe the list is complete. The new model will be at the Annapolis boat show next week.
Last edited by lombard0; 09-30-2006 at 01:34 AM.