Boat Canvas Business For Sale $1,000 Reward For Anyone Finding Buyer/partner !!!!!!! - SailNet Community

Search Sailnet:

forums  store  

Quick Menu
Forums           
Articles          
Galleries        
Boat Reviews  
Classifieds     
Search SailNet 
Boat Search (new)

Shop the
SailNet Store
Anchor Locker
Boatbuilding & Repair
Charts
Clothing
Electrical
Electronics
Engine
Hatches and Portlights
Interior And Galley
Maintenance
Marine Electronics
Navigation
Other Items
Plumbing and Pumps
Rigging
Safety
Sailing Hardware
Trailer & Watersports
Clearance Items

Advertise Here

Go Back   SailNet Community > On Board > Boat Review and Purchase Forum
 Not a Member? 

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-28-2006

Allstarforsale is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Boat Canvas Business For Sale $1,000 Reward For Anyone Finding Buyer/partner !!!!!!!

ALLSTAR BOAT CANVAS AND UPHOLSTERY BUSINESS FOR SALE

$1000.00 "finder's fee" to anyone finding a buyer or "acceptable" partner with 5+ yrs experience

We are looking for an experienced (5 yrs plus) marine canvas fitter and will pay top dollar if qualified. This business is for SALE too! I am very very serious! I will pay $1000 cash to ANYONE finding a buyer/partner for my marine canvas business located in Charleston (mt. pleasant), SC 29464.

This business is extremely healthy and profitable ....and expanding which is why I need help. I prefer to sell but anyone with the necessary experience(5yrs+ ??) can move right in and I will do whatever it takes to make things work. I have many ideas on how to find this person(s) but not much time to do it.

Description:

Located in beautiful sunny and warm coastal South Carolina adjacent to historic Charleston, SC. Allstar marine canvas is located one mile from Sullivan's Island beach and two miles from Charleston, adjacent to Rt 703. The business was established in 1990 and has enjoyed continued growth, an excellent clientel and 25 concentrated areas with boats and marinas all within minutes of the shop including the new Patriot Point Marina at the Marriot Hotel on the harbor.

The recently built shop facility is brightly lighted, central heat and air, has very high ceilings and a wide open view to the outside through the many windows and two doors (pics avail). The shop is efficiently laid out with lots of storage, a good selection of stocked materials, hardware, tubing, fittings, etc. Equipment consist of: (1) Consew 206 rb1 and (1) Brother Ls2 walking foot industrial machines (1) professional tubing bender and crowning attachment, computer, printer, all necessary hand tools, rulers, 3 tier material rack, etc. Also included are all tools and equipment required for offsite operations. Everything is in good condition & currently being used to produce ongoing orders!

This facility is adjacent to the attached, nicely appointed 3 bedroom 2 bath house and was recently painted inside and out with newly refinished hardwood floors and new ceramic tiles on the kitchen and bath room floors. All new appliances in 2000 including refrig, dishwasher, oven, microwave, chest freezer and clothes washer and dryer. New central heat & ac in 1992. This business runs very efficiently with very low overhead and we enjoy being considered one of the finest outfitters in the Charleston area. This is a turnkey opportunity with room for considerable increase in volume on top of our pre-existing clientel.

Expansion of the business could easily be achieved into residential/commercial awnings, auto and other non marine upholstery.

We have parking for 6 vehicles including a utility carport for outdoor work also a side and a gated rear area to store boats onsite if necessary.

Our asking price of $95,000 includes everything except the house and lot but the owner will consider selling all the above and with flexible financing! Long term training and partnerships are being considered with a down payment. The house and shop could also be rented to either the new owners or partners. The current owner has been doing boat canvas for over 20 yrs and now seeks to devote time consulting, management and yacht brokerage so find us a new owner/partner and the finders fee is yours.

For more information please send an e-mail to allstar2004@comcast.net or call Keith Callery at 843.814.1443 with your questions.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-29-2006

pigslo is on a distinguished road
Wow! What an opportunity to get paid 1% to sell a business!
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook