SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

A long strange trip

2K views 15 replies 13 participants last post by  Sialia 
#1 · (Edited)
delete

#2 ·
Congrats Otaga05. :D Are you going to re-name her or keep the name? And what kind of boat is she???

#9 ·
Beautiful boat, otaga05, congratulations!

My wife and I are just starting out on the same leg of the journey you just completed. I like you, am also finding the help I'm receiving here on SailNet to be invaluable. I only hope I can pass it on in the future.

Fair winds,
Jim

#10 ·
Otaga, may you use her in health and may she give you many days of joy.

Congratulations, you have a very very nice looking boat. I like it.

All the best. Sail good.

(by the way...do you have a photo of yourself, just in case we meet some time? I like to meet sailnet people.....I am a very lonely man with no friends and the warmth of seeing other people provides light to my poor aching heart...thank you)

#12 ·
Giulietta said:
(by the way...do you have a photo of yourself, just in case we meet some time? I like to meet sailnet people.....I am a very lonely man with no friends and the warmth of seeing other people provides light to my poor aching heart...thank you)
Otaga-

Don't do it... you'll regret it...Giu has a very bad Photoshop habit... and if you post a photo, you'll end up looking like Bozo the clown or worse... :eek: The photoshop habit is a big reason Giu has no friends... ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.