Join Date: Jul 2007
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 10
I had mentioned in my previous post that LB told me it was a 2 year waiting list. Well I just got a call this morning telling me that my 30' (@ $320/mo) is available only two months after I got on the list. So either their first estimate was very conservative....or people are getting rid of their boats at a good clip which means this is becoming even more of a buyer's market.
I told them to put me on standby which means that when I'm ready, I'll be next in line.
I thought about taking it and paying the fees as it is in a really desirable location, but seems crazy to pay for something I'm not using. What would you folks have done. BTW, I'm planning on buying a boat soon if I find one that fits the bill.