SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

For those who appreciate quality!!

4K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  Valiente 
#1 ·
The listing I linked to bellow is of a 2000 Robinhood 36 (Cape Dory 36). This particular boat was owned by a famous musician who resided on the Maine Coast & sadly just recently passed away.

The owner kept this boat in FLAWLESS condition and I have seen it up close and spent considerable time conversing with the late owner about the construction and his maintenance of this fine vessel.

This boat is a STEAL at this price! I know the owner had a LOT more than that into it..

She is beautiful and pristine and I have NO interest in this at all other than to pass on the news of a true 1% boat (less than 1% of all boats are in this condition). This boat is really rare in terms of condition and some one would get a great deal!

Robinhood 36

#2 ·
What a pretty boat... missing a couple of hulls though IMHO. :) Thanks for the heads up, I've forwarded it to a friend who's looking for a leadmine in that size range. :)

#5 ·
The listing I linked to bellow is of a 2000 Robinhood 36 (Cape Dory 36). This particular boat was owned by a famous musician who resided on the Maine Coast & sadly just recently passed away.

so..uhm, who owned this boat?..she is a stunning example of someone who cared deeply about her.
if only.....

#12 ·
so..was she called "Part of the Plan?"

uhm..i must have missed his obit...i didn't even know he had passed away..shame, a great musician..loved his collaboration w/ tim weisberg...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.