SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Gulfstar CSY 50

6K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  SailNet Archive 
#1 ·
I am looking at a 1987 Gulfstar CSY 50. I am trying to determine the value and this boat is not covered by Bucnet. There are apparently very few sales and surveyors nor brokers are sure of the value. Have any of you bought a Gulfstar CSY and could you share the year, model and list/selling prices.

#2 ·
To my recollection Gulfstar and CSY are two different builders. I have no experience with CSY but have spent some time on a Gulfstar 50 center cockpit.It is a well built roomy and seaworthy solid cruiser with lumbering performance. This was an definite asset in some extreme wind and waves we encountered. In lighter air it will get you where you want to go in comfort but is definately not thrilling to drive.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.